PDA

View Full Version : Boo To You Parade - which time is better?

TheVBs
09-15-2011, 09:54 AM
Which has lower crowds, the first or second parade time? Thanks! :mickey:

Strmchsr
09-15-2011, 10:13 AM
The second parade almost always has lower crowds. Sometimes it can be crowded, too, but if one will be lower, it will be the second.

EeyoresBestFriend
09-15-2011, 11:41 AM
Our first MNNSHP was last year and I was surprised that the crowd really didn't leave until midnite!! Both parades and the park were busy from start to finish. In our case (mid October), the second parade seemed to be MORE crowded than the first one. :crowd:

Unlike the MVMCP, where after the parade, the park became pretty much emptied out.

Both parties are good, but DH & my favorite is definitely MNNSHP. :thumbsup:

faline
09-15-2011, 12:19 PM
We have found that many folks with smaller children leave right after the fireworks and before the second parade - making the second parade less crowded than the first.

BigRedDad
09-15-2011, 12:49 PM
It was too crowded last year when we were there. I have a plan for this year and I will stick to it.

7PM: Get a spot on the edge of the circle looking down the road/bridge towards Liberty Square. Even if I just have to stake the spot out with the stroller for a little bit. We will watch the Villains Mix and Mingle then the parade then Hallowishes.

After that, it is trick or treat time, dance parties, and other M&G's if there are minimal lines. I hope DD can make it until midnight, but I doubt it.

Disney Doll
09-16-2011, 12:38 AM
I would think the 2nd parade would be less crowded. I know I always plan for the1st because with two preschoolers we leave after fireworks.

TheVBs
09-16-2011, 04:45 PM
Thanks guys! I really appreciate the info. :mickey: We have two DDs, 7 & 11 and I'm not entirely sure we'll make it all the way until midnight, but if the second parade is less crowded we'd like to shoot for that.

jnfr2424
09-17-2011, 12:21 PM
I have an 14, 7 & 11 yr old and we are also shooting for the 2nd parade again this year. We did it last year while the first parade was going on, we were going on rides and seeing characters