PDA

View Full Version : Help for upcoming magical trip

disneyfan4
09-14-2011, 10:23 PM
Hello all my family and I will be staying at Saratoga Springs September 30- October 7. Could someone please help me to decide on which section to stay at? Also does anyone know where the first bus stop is at this resort? Any other information would be great! Thank you all so much!! :mickey:

tundramom
09-14-2011, 10:42 PM
When we have been there in Novembers past first stop has been Grandstand, then Carousel, Paddock, Congress, Springs. Building choice is based on what you like to do. Personally, we like to walk and do so at a good clip, so being far from main building is not an issue. We always request Paddocks near Carousel stop- quiet, (was first prior to Grandstand opening) second on, off and always able to get a seat (often to give it up at a subsequent stop to someone in more need). Springs is closest to main buildings and pool, Congress closest to walkway to DTD, what will you use the most?

disneyfan4
09-14-2011, 11:07 PM
Thank you for your thoughts. We will be using the bus mostly I think to all the parks we have 2 small children so I knid of want to make sure I can get them at least 1 seat to share. We will be going to dd on our first night there. When I first started planning I was thinking of a lake view. Now im just not sure what to do.

tundramom
09-15-2011, 11:09 PM
When we were there in 07 there was a visitor :gator:in one of the small water areas (not main lake) and cute otters in the next body of water, DD was quite concerned but within a day of spotting the unwelcome guest animal control was there to retrieve him:secret: With small kids you might want to do Grandstand- new pool area plus first bus stop, only down side is distance to foodcourt and it's less than some other areas, just the furthest bus stop from Grandstand