PDA

View Full Version : Monorail during MNSSHP???

BugeyedMuggy
09-14-2011, 09:41 AM
Can anyone tell me how late the monorail ran during the party last nite???

TiggeRia
09-14-2011, 09:52 PM
We left the party last night around 11:15 and I did not see the MK monorail running. Everyone was getting on buses or boats. We took the ferry to the TTC and had no issues. I did however see EPCOT's monorails out...not sure what their park hours were yesterday.

Main Street Jim
09-14-2011, 10:05 PM
The resort loop *should* be running at least an hour and a half after the parties (until about 1:30am); the express loop usually runs 45 minutes to an hour afterwards.

BugeyedMuggy
09-15-2011, 06:05 AM
The resort loop *should* be running at least an hour and a half after the parties (until about 1:30am); the express loop usually runs 45 minutes to an hour afterwards.

Do these hours reflect the new hours of operations as of July ?

cer
09-15-2011, 07:44 AM
I thought the whole controversy was that they are shutting down the monorail one hour after park closing. period.

I do not know if this included one hour after special parties, or one hour after emh, which I think was the reason so many are upset. Since the park closes early for MNSSHP, I don't know if it would make sense for it to stop running at 8, but I just don't know. That is a very good question.

There is big thread on here somewhere debating this issue. Where is that?

BugeyedMuggy
09-15-2011, 09:46 AM
The first party was a couple of nites ago and I was hoping someone staying at one of the monorail resorts could answer. We will be at the Poly in Dec for the Christmas party and wanted to plan accordingly. Or maybe switch to an Epcot area resort as this perk is what the extra $$$ is for in our opinion.