PDA

View Full Version : Tables in Wonderland Info

tinkman
09-13-2011, 06:10 AM
Can someone please explain to me what the Tables in Wonderland (TWI) is about? From what I gather it is a discount card you purchase. How much is it and what does it cover? Also, we will have an AP for our trip in October and sometimes there are dining discounts with it...usually lunch only. So I am curious, which would be the better way to go? We've done the math on the dining plan and it doesn't fit us very well. Thanks!

VWL Mom
09-13-2011, 06:43 AM
TIW is offered to AP holders for $75. This is for one card and you can have 8 guests with you. It basically gets you 20% off of all TS meals and beverages (including alcohol). When you use the card there is an automatic 18% gratuity added to your bill. This doesn't bother us since we normally tip at least that much. The card is good for a year.

Melanie
09-13-2011, 07:29 AM
A few additions and slight corrections to the info above.

TiW is available to AP holders for $75 and Florida residents for $100, and a second card for family is $50. Replacement charge is $50, so hold on tight to that card!

It is good for up to 10 guests, card holder included.

A complete list of participating restaurants is located here (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/dining/dde.asp). There are counter service locations available in Animal Kingdom, as well as the food courts in the Value resorts.

The card is usually good for more than a year. It expires the end of the next month after the month you purchased. For example, if you purchase your card on October 2nd, 2011, your card will be good until November 30, 2012.

emmatink
09-19-2011, 04:09 PM
I just noticed that when you look on the disney website the TW icon is not shown for the character meals for the restaurants that are listed on the intercot website stating the TIW card is accepted. Is this a change? Has anyone used the TIW card for discounts on character meals?