PDA

View Full Version : I'm being kidnapped, but no need to rescue me .. pre trip report

disneydrmr
09-12-2011, 03:19 PM
Last September my best friend, my sister and another very close friend put their heads, their hearts and their wallets together and hatched up an 'evil' scheme to kidnap me and hold me 'hostage' at Disneyland. It appears they have discovered how stressed my life has been for the last two years and decided that I needed some time away but they know I can't afford to go anywhere..and that I would put up a fight if they offered to pay and I knew about it. Sooooo...by the time I was told of their evil plot it was too late. I was basically told I either come along willingly, or else they would tie me up and drag me thru the airport (I'm wondering how they thought to get thru security like that).. I was able to get my hands on a copy of their evil plans.. I'll post it here.. but please do not use it to attempt any rescues.. LOL
Their chosen hideout is the Paradise Pier. The Kidnapping will take place in the very ungodly early hours of Wed, Oct. 19th. We arrive in California around 10:30AM. We'll grab a sandwich at the airport to eat on the bus ride to the hotel. We will hopefully check in, or just let them store our luggage then rush over to the car rental place to pick up our rental car for a drive to Newport Beach/Balboa Island. We'll spend the afternoon with our toes in the Pacific Ocean then head on back to Disneyland in time for our 5:30 dinner ressie at Goofy's Kitchen. An early bedtime will be in order so we can hit the ground running in the morning.
Thursday the 20th we have ressies at 7:30 for the SToryteller's Breakfast at the grand Californian. This is our California Adventure Day. We have outdoor seating at 4:30 for the World of Color Package at Ariel's Grotto.
Friday the 21st is our very long Disneyland day. We start with Minnie's Breakfast at the Plaza at 8:10am. We have dinner ressies at Cafe Orleans at 4pm. We'll rush back to the hotel to change into our wacky hawaiian tourist outfits then come back for the Mickey's Halloween party.
Saturday is our last park day so we'll split between the parks with the morning starting at California Adventure. Breakfast with the princesses at 9:40 at Ariel's Grotto. Ride the things we want and enjoy the park. Dinner at Rainforest Cafe at 4:30. We'll spend the evening at Disneyland staying until close.
Sunday the 23rd is my birthday and our departure day. We have breakfast at Surf's Up with Stitch at 8:50am. We'll wander the resorts. I wanna grab some panko crusted green beans at Trader Sam's, and some beignets at Jazz Kitchen. Be a long day since our flight doesn't land at home until after midnight. Many memories will be made, and it's a trip I already know I will treasure always since it's a trip born of out the love and concern of three very special people!!!

Jasminegirlsmom
09-12-2011, 06:26 PM
Wow! What great friends. It sounds like they have an excellent trip planned. We'll be in DL the week of the 17th as well. We'll be a large group 6 adults 5 kids, my nieces and nephews first time. Can't Wait!!

robnadina
09-13-2011, 03:32 PM
Sounds like a fun trip! Hope our So Cal weather is good to you. :mickey:

BrerGnat
09-13-2011, 06:15 PM
Awwww, how sweet and considerate of your friends! Sounds like it will be a wonderful getaway for you all. Hope you make some magical memories! :mickey:

dtootsie42
09-16-2011, 11:29 PM
Sounds simply terrific!!

VWL Mom
09-17-2011, 07:31 AM
That's so nice of them, have a great trip :mickey: