PDA

View Full Version : Boats to DD how late?

PoohRules
09-11-2011, 04:00 PM
Does anyone know how late the boats run from POFQ to DD and back? Our flights arrive at 7:40PM Thursday night, so with ME I am hoping we will be at the resort by 8:30PM. We are there for a quick weekend, and I thought perhaps we could grab the boat to DD get a late snack/supper and the boat back to the resort. The boat is so much more fun than the busses, just a bit more magic:mickey:

Thanks!

Niecyboo
09-11-2011, 10:32 PM
Last week the last boat went to Downtown Disney at 11:oo PM and the last bus came back at 11:30 and were running every 15 minutes that time of night. I would double check when you arrived, though, since times might change and since the buses stopped at both PORS and POFQ it might be slightly different. They also didn't run during bad weather.

dmosher
09-14-2011, 05:57 PM
If you can do this, I woudl highly recommend it, especially in the evening. DW and I have found that not many people take these boats in the evening (going to DD) so it is usually a nice slow and peacful ride. We try to look for these things in and around the hustle and bustle of the world.

D

EeyoresBestFriend
09-23-2011, 02:57 PM
DEFINITELY recommend the boats!

The bus is weirdly long (lotsa stops) and it does stop at Riverside first, if that's an issue.

Boat is far more relaxing, if cooler, some evenings.