PDA

View Full Version : A Heartfelt Thank You

Disney Hungarian
09-10-2011, 08:09 PM
Life has thrown me a few twists and some tragic curves lately. I had been visiting this site for years (mostly Info Central) before becoming involved. It was because of visiting this site that I decided last year to take mom to WDW in Oct. '10. I wish to thank all of you for tolerating my rants, venting, sharing of and gleening knowledge of the "Happiest Place on Earth," the wonderful advice and everything in general(and that goes for those of you who did not tolerate me too.) To the founders, operators and moderators. I want you to know that I am grateful for what you have done here. To all of the INTERCOTEES, I want you to know that I am grateful for all that you have shared here. I am leaving for my third trip to WDW in a year with mom in 2 weeks, and it is all your fault. :thumbsup:

Thank You, again!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
09-10-2011, 08:44 PM
I'm willing to take any blame for helping to create a Disney fanatic. Have a wonderful trip!

disneymom15
09-10-2011, 09:41 PM
I'm willing to take any blame for helping to create a Disney fanatic. Have a wonderful trip!

I totally agree.

KylesMom
09-10-2011, 11:00 PM
Sean, it's a blessing to see you able to take your mom to Disney again. With joy in your heart, go and have a wonderful time. Enjoy everything that Disney has to offer, and make those special memories with your mom. She might not be able to communicate it, but I know in her heart she knows she's the most cared for, special mom in the world - thanks to you. I'm so glad everything was sorted out & you're able to visit once again. :mickey:

MNNHFLTX
09-10-2011, 11:47 PM
How fantastic it is that you are taking your mom back for another trip! This officially makes you a WDW expert, so bring all that knowledge back and share it here on the boards. :mickey: