PDA

View Full Version : I LOVE the Mobile Magic App!

Mammabruski
09-09-2011, 08:46 PM
Wow. Just Wow. It is so great!

I read about it on some trip reports and decided to see if my phone supported it (it didn't in March when we had our Grand Gathering at OKW), and sure enough there it was.... The best part was it was FREE. Yes, Disney gave something to me for free! :cool: Besides "magic", of course...

Anyways, I just love how you can make dining reservations on your phone, and it was so easy! It even showed me all the available restaurants and times... Not that I needed an ADR tonight, afterall we aren't going 'till June...Still, the maps, time charts... I am in Disney heaven. So cool.
Just had to share, especially since it made my day!

brownie
09-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Uploading this to the Disney Tech forum...

Pirate Granny
09-09-2011, 10:31 PM
Glad you are enjoying it Mammabruski...and, by the way HAPPY BIRTHDAY...we luv you.

WDWForever
09-10-2011, 10:20 AM
I was there two weeks ago and used the app daily. The best thing was making ADR for dinner for the day. Beats going through the phone menu prompts or waiting to talk to someone. Park schedules and event times were helpful too. And it's FREE!

Goofy4TheWorld
09-11-2011, 10:34 PM
I thought that only the m.disneyworld.com website was free, not the Mobil Magic App??

Disney Hungarian
09-11-2011, 10:40 PM
I thought that only the m.disneyworld.com website was free, not the Mobil Magic App??
I have a Moto/Android phone on Cellular South. The Mobile Magic App was free and it works on my phone. I play with it at home and can't wait to try out the GPS feature in 13 days. It lags a little and switching between parks is a nightmare with the GPS turned off. Hoping that problem will go away when I am in a park.