PDA

View Full Version : Image works

waymickey
09-09-2011, 01:07 PM
Anyone remember the old image works on the second floor of Journey into imagination? I miss that so much. I loved the rainbow tunnel and the pin tables. I recently heard that it is all still up stairs untouched. I would love to go up and see it again.

mgmnut
09-09-2011, 03:09 PM
I do, I used to love it up there. I liked standing in front of the green screen and getting projected in different scenes.

faline
09-09-2011, 03:41 PM
Loved the light tunnel!

Main Street Jim
09-09-2011, 04:53 PM
From what I understand, everything is still up there - just not operational :(

The stairs to go up there are still there as well; near the exit of the gift shop just before you head out the door.

McLiberal8
09-09-2011, 05:03 PM
It is still up there - on YouTube, a user named 'adamthewoo' has access to it apparently, and gives you a brief tour in one of the videos. If you search 'rainbow tunnel epcot' in youtube his video is there, as well as old videos of the working tunnel.

DisneyKim22
09-09-2011, 11:07 PM
I loved this so much!!!! Of all the attractions that have been demised over the years, this is the one I miss most. If it's still there, why won't they reopen it? True it was all low-tech stuff, but they were still fun. It can't cost that much to reopen it....could it?