PDA

View Full Version : Annual pass payment plan

Poohluv85
09-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Hey Intercotees!! Were thinking about getting Annual passes!! We want to use the payment plan. As were going into a colder season we dont really want the premium passes since they include the water parks, but we would like to add that on next summer. Does anyone know if we would be able to upgrade, though using the payment plan?

BrerGnat
09-09-2011, 09:20 AM
You can upgrade a pass whenever you want, but the expiration date will remain the same. So, if you buy your pass now, it will expire a year from now. If you upgrade to the premium pass, say, in May of next year, you will pay the full difference in price between the two passes, but your pass will still expire on its original expiration date.

I believe when using a payment plan, if you do this, you have to pay the full difference in price up front. You can't add it to the montly payments.

Daisy'sMom
09-09-2011, 04:12 PM
I love this payment plan!!!!!:mickey:

Terra
09-10-2011, 11:41 AM
You can upgrade a pass whenever you want, but the expiration date will remain the same. So, if you buy your pass now, it will expire a year from now. If you upgrade to the premium pass, say, in May of next year, you will pay the full difference in price between the two passes, but your pass will still expire on its original expiration date.

I believe when using a payment plan, if you do this, you have to pay the full difference in price up front. You can't add it to the montly payments.

This exactly.

You'd be better off just getting the full premiums now then. And I would say that the rest of September and October you'd be good to go to use them at the water parks, it should still be warm enough. Then come May it would be good again. So you'd get about 5 months use total for the water parks! And of course since parking is included in the P.APs. You save as well.

We love the payment plan. Since we both work but don't make that much, it allows us to still enjoy Disney without it being a financial strain :)

Currently I do a seasonal and a child pass. It's too hot for me in the summer! ;)

Poohluv85
09-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Good to know..Im so excited that Disney has implemented this payment plan, because before it really wasnt a possibility for us to afford the passes. I think were going to end up getting the premiums in the first place, it doesnt really make that much difference in the monthly price not to and we also get Disney Quest. Thanks for the info guys! Now to continue to save for the down payment :D