PDA

View Full Version : AP renewals

Sunshine1010
09-09-2011, 12:26 AM
When I go to WDW in November, I will be going to one of the desks on the outside of the park (or the desk at DTD) to renew our Annual Passes.

Questions:
-I have a $50 Disney Gift Card.....can I use that towards the purchase
-I have the Free Dining package, which means I had to buy 2 day tickets. Can I somehow use that to pay the difference?
- Can I use my Rewards card?

Thanks in advance.

VWL Mom
09-09-2011, 07:00 AM
Yes, yes, and yes :mickey:

I had read that you can now do this at your hotel so you may be able to get it all taken care of there.

Goofeygal
09-09-2011, 08:37 AM
Yes you can use a gift card and yes you can use rewards card but I don't think you can use the 2 day pass towards you annual.

KylesMom
09-09-2011, 08:48 AM
A few years back, we had to buy a one-day base pass for the buy 4, get three 3 promotion. Due to the length of time we stayed, we each ended up having two 1-day base passes.

When we went to purchase our A/Ps, we were only able to use one base pass toward our A/P per person. However, since your 2-day is on one ticket, you shouldn't have a problem.

We also used $320 in Disney Visa Rewards and several hundred dollars in Disney gift cards without issue. You shouldn't have a problem with any of the scenarios you posted.:mickey:

Toodle
09-14-2011, 09:14 PM
We are annual passholders and almost always have a two or three day tickets that we had to purchase to get free dining. And, we always apply the amount of those tickets to our next annual pass. We just did again over Labor Day weekend. We each had one two day pass and one three day pass - they applied all of it - our annual passes were almost "free!":mickey: