PDA

View Full Version : Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure

Janmac
09-07-2011, 10:03 PM
What was your favorite country for this?

Thanks

Jan

TheHD
09-07-2011, 10:08 PM
I don't remember what my exact favorite country experience was (we did all of them), but my favorite part was in England with the Toy Soldier. The part where the Toy Soldier gave you instructions in the window display, along with the television, was spectacular and my most memorable moment in the Kim Possible Adventure.

Main Street Jim
09-07-2011, 10:11 PM
Definitely Germany with the singing beer steins :)

tinksmom02
09-07-2011, 10:25 PM
Chasing the evil monkey ninjas in China!:blush: Wait, that was China, right?

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-08-2011, 08:27 AM
England is our favourite!

We are a little biased though, it is one of our favourite pavillions, and we were lucky enough to be part of the "test group" for KP, when you could only do England and France.

Mickey'sGirl
09-08-2011, 09:49 AM
Love them all, but Germany is our favourite!

AuntLaura
09-08-2011, 05:27 PM
England! "Danger is my cup of tea" :thumbsup:

RichGuy
09-09-2011, 11:19 PM
I don't know if I have a favorite.

Mexico has some really cool elements. Figuratively, in that they're neat animatronics, and literally... it's air conditioned.

Norway and England have CM interaction, which is fun. The CM in Norway in particular really played it up.

England and France did a good job of integrating the adventure in with the environment, and had some of the funnier jokes.

Janmac
09-11-2011, 11:17 PM
Thanks for some useful responses - now I know more about the Adventures. Only problem, I still have no idea which one we'd like to do! :blush: We're going in mid-April and will have two 7 year olds with us, one boy, a superhero fan, and one girl, who loves solving mysteries. We'll have 6 or 7 adults along, so I suppose we could easily split up and do separate ones.
Jan

Melanie
09-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Why not do every countryl? We did them all in one day and it probably took 3-4 hours. So much fun! :thumbsup:

Disney Hungarian
09-11-2011, 11:24 PM
Why not do every countryl? We did them all in one day and it probably took 3-4 hours. So much fun! :thumbsup:
What great advice! I have been following this thread trying to learn as much as I could. Thank you to the OP and to Mel!

SpecJoe Magic
09-12-2011, 05:25 AM
My two favorites are Germany and United Kingdom, though I'm not sure which of the two I like better. I suppose that I prefer Mexico after those two.

One of the best parts about the Kim Possible Adventure is that it encourages you to visit certain areas of the various countries that are off the beaten path, so to speak. So, you may end up seeing things that you've never noticed before.

BrerGnat
09-12-2011, 09:22 AM
Will they let you sign out two "Kimmunicators" at the same time? We have two boys and I think they would really enjoy this, but I don't want to be mediating the "my turn" fights that WILL break out if we try to share one (we're working on sharing and turn taking, but it's been a LONG road trying to teach those concepts). Can each of my boys do one, at the same time?

Williams5
09-12-2011, 10:06 AM
I don't think you can get 2 - but even if you did - I don't think they go to the same places. So you'd have to split up. Like 1 may start in Mexico and other 1 starts in Norway, etc... (I "think" it's random).

We started in Mexico back in 2009 and my kids loved it - but we ran out of time and had to quit after 1 country.

Last time (spring 2011) my kids wanted to do it badly. But our scheduled days in Epcot had torrential rain, so when we finally go to it - we ended up starting in Norway and then ultimately quitting in Germany, I think.

We are going again this fall, and it's probably almost top of the list. I told my wife that she might need to take the toddler back for a nap and I'll just rough out the afternoon letting the older 2 do the whole thing so that when our trip is over we don't spend months talking about how we didn't do all of Kim Possible.

Liked Germany the best so far.

RBrooksC
09-12-2011, 11:21 AM
We never got to Germany. But I really enjoyed Mexico with the rocket launching on the back wall behind the volcano.

While I wouldn't say that is my "favorite," I think that is a great effect that everybody can see.

mudpuppysmom
09-12-2011, 01:34 PM
Where do you pick these things up? I think my sons would enjoy doing the adventures!!

BrerGnat
09-12-2011, 02:24 PM
Where do you pick these things up? I think my sons would enjoy doing the adventures!!

I know there is a Kiosk just beyond the UK pavilion, heading towards the IG. We passed it numerous times on our last trip as we headed out that way every time, staying at the Boardwalk.

Mickey'sGirl
09-12-2011, 03:35 PM
Will they let you sign out two "Kimmunicators" at the same time? We have two boys and I think they would really enjoy this, but I don't want to be mediating the "my turn" fights that WILL break out if we try to share one (we're working on sharing and turn taking, but it's been a LONG road trying to teach those concepts). Can each of my boys do one, at the same time?
A park admission card is swiped for each phone, so, yes you can. There are stations in Germany, UK, Innoventions, and on the walk from the fountains out to World Showcase.

BrerGnat
09-12-2011, 04:59 PM
A park admission card is swiped for each phone, so, yes you can. There are stations in Germany, UK, Innoventions, and on the walk from the fountains out to World Showcase.

Thank you! Great to know. :mickey:

Melanie
09-12-2011, 05:07 PM
There are stations in Germany, UK, Innoventions, and on the walk from the fountains out to World Showcase.

There is also one in Norway.

Actually seems like there is one every time you turn around.

TheHD
09-12-2011, 09:00 PM
We also completed all of them in about 3-4 hours with a dinner break in between. We only had a group of three, one 11 year old daughter.

I'm fairly certain remembering that the first country was chosen at random for you and then after that, you can choose whichever country you wanted. We had England first and then just finished right-to-left ending up in Mexico.

I highly recommend Kim Possible as I remembered and probably enjoyed, this attraction more than any other. Especially because you can complete it during busy times.