PDA

View Full Version : Is there a drop off at the parks for drivers?

natstroop
09-07-2011, 09:59 AM
My parents and sister's family will be going to Disney in October. My parents will not be going to all the parks as my sister's family will, but they'll be all in one vehicle. Can my dad drop my sister off at the park somewhere close without having to pay for parking?

Thanks!

Ian
09-07-2011, 10:43 AM
I know MK has one ... it's right there on the road that runs between the parking lot and the TTC.

I'm sure the others have them since MK does, I'm just not sure where they are.

Melanie
09-07-2011, 11:03 AM
All the parks have an easy drop-off at the front of the park where you don't have to pay parking. When you come into the toll booth, let the CM know and they will direct you to a lane with a painted color line leading you to the drop-off point.

natstroop
09-07-2011, 01:09 PM
Thanks much! I'll let my dad know.

Main Street Jim
09-07-2011, 10:16 PM
MK: follow the road that leads to the Polynesian; you can drop off right at what used to be the Kennel (not sure what they turned that into now), or at the taxi pick-up/drop-off.

The other three parks: as Melanie stated, just let the CM at the toll plaza know, and they'll point ya :)

09-07-2011, 11:59 PM
Been awhile since I've looked but I "think" you follow the green line, but. Blue is for disability and I can't remember what the red is for.

Main Street Jim
09-21-2011, 10:04 PM
Red *was* for the kennels, I believe, but since the kennels are no more...