PDA

View Full Version : Wishes Dessert Party

sacandjac
09-07-2011, 08:56 AM
Reservations are now open through November! Just booked November 17th! So excited!!!:cloud9:

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
09-07-2011, 02:47 PM
We LOVED the dessert party! We did it on the night of the Christmas party and it was awesome. There is a photographer right there during the whole party to get all the pictures you want. We had pictures done with each changing color of the Castle perfectly behind us.They are some of the best pics we got at WDW.
The desserts are all amazing and it was never ending!! We ate at the Castle just before the party and we were fortunate not to over indulge. We certainly could of for sure! It was wonderful to have fresh coffee, tea, milk and hot chocotlate to go along with the sweets as well.

Have fun!! Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave::wave::wave:

epceddie
09-08-2011, 03:59 PM
We REALLY enjoyed the Wishes dessert buffet. We had a table right up front, people didn't line up along the rail in front of us and we had a great view of the fireworks and the castle. We also saw Tinker Bell come flying down the line from the Castle and that was really cool. It was very organized, everybody had a great time and it ended up being one of the most memorable nights we've ever spent in the MK.

mama2haven
09-09-2011, 04:27 PM
can i ask how much this costs?

magicofdisney
09-09-2011, 07:41 PM
Ever since I saw this post I've been trying to book a night for our upcoming trip. So far, no good. :( I really want to try it one day.

Magic Smiles
09-09-2011, 08:58 PM
We did this in May. Unfortunately there was no Tinkerbell that night, but I would definitely do it again. Only other negative was that we couldn't eat many of the desserts as there were so MANY to choose from and our tummies were just too small :( Go really hungry:blush:

sacandjac
09-10-2011, 07:32 PM
@mama2haven

The cost was approximately 25 per person. I paid for 5 adults and it was 127 and some change.

@magicofdisney

what nights are you looking at?