PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Idea

MichaelMouse
09-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Anyone:

Does Anyone know how to contact the Imagineer Department to pitch an amazing idea?

This will truly set Disney apart and keep guests away from all that try tocompete with Disney.

Please if anyone knows an imagineer or how to get in touch with one, please respond.

:mickey::mickey::mickey:

MickeysBestPal
09-02-2011, 02:10 PM
Anyone:

Does Anyone know how to contact the Imagineer Department to pitch an amazing idea?

This will truly set Disney apart and keep guests away from all that try tocompete with Disney.

Please if anyone knows an imagineer or how to get in touch with one, please respond.

:mickey::mickey::mickey:

Disney has a long-standing policy of not accepting "outside" ideas.

Sorry.

MichaelMouse
09-02-2011, 02:24 PM
That may be true but this one deserves a much deserved look at.

I will STOP at no boundaries. Even if it means applying for a job as an Imagineer.

The fact that this idea of mine is not already in progress shows their lacking some really "below the nose" concepts.

Everyone I mentioned this to was amazed of the idea and furthermore surprised it was not already in place.

I am a young Entrepreneur who runs a very successful business of my own in NYC. And like many, loves DIsney but Loves Walt Elias Disney even more for what he has given us. All I want is to see WDW succeed and stay the magical place it has been since 1971.

There has to be a way to pitch this idea.

texas211
09-02-2011, 06:06 PM
I think their policy is against suggestions and complaints :)

MissMaryPoppins
09-02-2011, 06:33 PM
There is contact information for Imagineering. I don't really know too much about pitching ideas to Disney. All I do know is they won't give to credit to anyone who has an idea they use.

Walt Disney Imagineering
1401 Flower Street
Glendale, CA 91221

Phone (818) 544-6500

darthmacho
09-03-2011, 09:00 PM
:beer: If your idea is to sell beer to minors at Gaston's Tavern, you're too late. ;)

Seriously, let us know if you get anywhere, or if you don't for that matter. Good luck.

A Big Kid
09-04-2011, 11:54 AM
:beer: If your idea is to sell beer to minors at Gaston's Tavern, you're too late. ;)

Maybe the artist confused beer drinking miners with beer drinking minors.

darthmacho
09-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Maybe the artist confused beer drinking miners with beer drinking minors.

:laughing: Now THAT is hilarious!