PDA

View Full Version : September Is Here!

steamboat willy
09-01-2011, 09:21 PM
Well Gang.......September Is Finally Here! :thumbsup:
Tomorrow will mark our 20 days and counting down to our magic time.
To put a Bigger Smile :D on our faces, we received our Magical Journey packet TODAY with our MICKEY Luggage Tags inclosed. You know its getting close now!
With Labor Day next week, we have opted to wait until that day to let our grandson know he's going to Walt Disney World with Pop & Mimi end of the Month. (His 1st. Time Ever) We've kept it quiet all this time and our wait is almost over. :secret:
Our to do list is getting started, DW already has started laying out clothes. She's one pair of shorts, short so I guess that means another trip to the Mall.
I'll send another POST after grandson gets the news! :party::joy::party2::joy:

cather74
09-02-2011, 07:43 AM
We are going September 21! So exctied for your grandson! I'm surprising my sister with a stay at the Poly! Can't wait ! I love surprising people! Have fun!!!:tigger::minnie::mickey3::malef::donald::goo fy:

wdwaggie
09-02-2011, 08:15 AM
How exciting! We too are going Sept 19 for my 40th Birthday! Hard not to sneak the 2yo grand-daughter in my luggage!:secret:

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
09-02-2011, 08:36 AM
We are going Sept 22-30! It will be my girls' 3rd time, but the first time for our son who will be 15 months! I can't wait!

DisneyorBust
09-02-2011, 08:40 AM
Have a great time everyone! We'll join in the fun, only 18 days til we return to WDW.
I really need a vacation!

TiggerDeb
09-02-2011, 09:10 AM
We are leaving in 6 days and so excited, I usually hate to see September come because it means summer is coming to an end, but when it is time for WDW and we always go in Sept, I love it....

You will have a wonderful time with your grandson, we are going with our 2 grandchildren and to see it through their eyes is even more magical...:mickey: