PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to double-check...

Disdad13
09-01-2011, 01:41 PM
If you do not have a park hopper, you can exit and re-enter the SAME park multiple times in one day, correct? In other words, spend the day at MK, go to Poly for dinner and then back to MK for the evening?

diz_girl
09-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Yes, you are correct. You just cannot visit another park that day.

iceicebritney
09-01-2011, 01:57 PM
Yup! Plus you have the option of getting a fabulous hand stamp! The kids in our group would always love the hand stamp and make us wait in line to be sure we get our character hand stamp before we head out of the park for the afternoon.

cer
09-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Yup! Plus you have the option of getting a fabulous hand stamp! The kids in our group would always love the hand stamp and make us wait in line to be sure we get our character hand stamp before we head out of the park for the afternoon.

Did not know that there was a hand stamp option. Very cool. :thumbsup:

iceicebritney
09-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Yes, there is! As your exiting you usually see a small group of people waiting in line to exit. That is usually where the hand stamping is happening. My nephew gravitates to lines because he knows from WDW that there is usually something good on the other side of the line. He found out he could get a "secret hand stamp" and he thinks he's part of an exclusive club. Its quite amusing and I swear sometimes he wants to leave the park as soon as we get there just to get the silly hand stamp! They used to be cute characters or park logos. I'm not sure what they are now as we haven't gone with him in a few years.

KylesMom
09-01-2011, 03:01 PM
Sorry to say, but the hand stamp went away with the inception of the electronic ticket media a few years back. When you go to re-enter the park, you'll just use your ticket like you did when you first entered.

09-01-2011, 03:13 PM
Haven't done hand stamps in years. You use your park ticket to re-enter.

Only time you would need a stamp to get back into the park is if you wanted to be mailed back.

CleveRocks
09-01-2011, 03:30 PM
Yes, there is! As your exiting you usually see a small group of people waiting in line to exit. That is usually where the hand stamping is happening. My nephew gravitates to lines because he knows from WDW that there is usually something good on the other side of the line. He found out he could get a "secret hand stamp" and he thinks he's part of an exclusive club. Its quite amusing and I swear sometimes he wants to leave the park as soon as we get there just to get the silly hand stamp! They used to be cute characters or park logos. I'm not sure what they are now as we haven't gone with him in a few years.
This has not occurred since 2005. No more hand stamps since they introduced the Magic Your Way ticketing system in 2005.