PDA

View Full Version : Quick October Trip

Diznee4Me
09-01-2011, 11:17 AM
The DD and I are taking my mother to Florida for a week in October and she has - albeit reluctantly - agreed to a quick stopover at WDW. :thumbsup:

We will be arriving on Columbus Day - great planning right? - have a half day at a park and all day Tuesday to show her the magic that is a Disney Park.
:mickey:

She love animals so I am thinking AK for the half day on Monday. Tuesday really wow her with MK for most of the day and end with dinner at Epcot. :cloud9: She won't be riding any major rides but I think she will enjoy POTC, HM, HoP, Soarin, KS, FotLK, etc.

I just found out that MNSSHP will be on both nights we are there but I don't want to exhaust her or turn her off with too much Disney. If she enjoys it maybe a longer trip can be planned later which could include my Dad and DW.

So, whatcha think? (Two days at WDW is better than nothing this year!):D

Goofeygal
09-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Have a great trip.

Bethis26fan
09-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Sounds like a fun trip.

KylesMom
09-01-2011, 02:40 PM
I agree - two days sure IS better than none! I think you've got a great plan to gently introduce (or re-introduce) your Mom to Disney. I'm sure you're going to have a short but sweet trip! What are you thinking for your ADR at Epcot?

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-01-2011, 04:03 PM
Sounds like a great plan, where you thinking for dinner?

Diznee4Me
09-01-2011, 05:44 PM
Introducing her to the parks - a first timer!:D

Not sure about dinner. She is not a big eater so we may just play it by ear. I am actually thinking probably a counter service followed by wandering around world showcase with dessert and wine - again very laid back.