PDA

View Full Version : Magic, Memories, and You Show Vs. Wishes

McLiberal8
08-31-2011, 07:00 PM
I have seen a few videos on the new show on the castle, where guest pictures and videos are projected onto the castle. Does this happen before Wishes? Does it happen every night? How do you submit your own videos and pictures to be a part of the show?

Melanie
08-31-2011, 07:08 PM
It is every night, usually 10-15 minutes before Wishes, and sometimes (peak times) they do it twice a night - before and after Wishes.

The photos they project are Photopass pics from that day. So get your pic taken often! :D I'm not sure there is a way to know for sure if your photo has been chosen.

Regardless, don't miss the show. It's INCREDIBLE! :thumbsup:

BrerGnat
08-31-2011, 08:00 PM
Definitely an incredible show! The pictures are chosen at random. No real way to know for sure if yours will make it up there, but fun to watch regardless!

Does anyone know if this show will continue when the castle lights are up for the Holidays? We'll be there in mid December, and my boys would love this, but not sure that it will be showing.

jonahbear2006
09-02-2011, 07:23 PM
It is quite possibly the coolest thing I have ever seen! Dont miss it! and bring something to either take photos or video so you can remember it!