PDA

View Full Version : KISS records?

disneycutie165
08-31-2011, 01:43 PM
I have about 12 KISS records that my uncle gave me and i planned on decorating with them. But just out of curiousity, I was wondering if anybody knew how much KISS records would be worth? I also have three out of the four individual solo albums from ace frehley, peter criss and paul stanley, but i'm missing gene simmons. I wasn't planning on selling them, (unless they are worth more than I imagined :secret:) but I was just looking for a ball park price for them. I was thinking about going to an appraiser, but I figured I would come here first. Can anyone help me??? Thanks!

DisneyDog
08-31-2011, 05:17 PM
Decorating with them would probably be a much better use of them. I sold a lot of records a few years ago and got maybe $10 for the stack. I recently went to a rock expo/record show (only because a musician friend of ours was appearing and being interviewed on the radio), and most records were going for maybe a few dollars each.

disneycutie165
08-31-2011, 07:47 PM
Oh ok thanks! I just wasn't sure if maybe they were worth a lot because of the individual solo records from each of the members. Maybe I'll sell one or two of them that don't fascinate me much... nice way to make a little bit of money! I just wish they were worth more because KISS did service our society by rocking lol!

Ian
09-01-2011, 12:18 PM
Yeah, I did a quick check on eBay and most of them ... if they aren't rare imports or signed or anything, they're probably worth about $10 each.

A Big Kid
09-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Probably not much. I was just at Half Price Books today buying Rush albums to decorate my office. $3.98 was the going price for the albums. Unless the albums are in pristine condition with unopened shrink wrap, I doubt they are worth much more.

sixshot19
09-04-2011, 12:28 AM
As a wanna be member of the Kiss army, I can tell you the solo albums wouldn't be worth much. They were pretty much a bomb when they came out. The cover art is pretty cool though when you put the four together.

Pagan
09-06-2011, 10:28 AM
Before you do anything you need to look elsewhere than ebay and places like that.

Although they probably aren't worth much, check out a KISS Convention if there's ever one by you.

KISS fans are rabid. You never know.