PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get free Disney Ringtones?

plutosnana
08-27-2011, 04:17 PM
Does anyone know where I can get free Disney Ringtones? Like a ringtone that says please stand clear of the doors?

:goofy:

McLiberal8
08-27-2011, 08:04 PM
There's a website called Myxer. You sign up, it's free, and you can either look through their free ringtones other users have made, or create your own from MP3s that you have. I have downloaded 'One Little Spark' and "Fantasmic' on there, and the Steamboat Willy whistle song is my text noise!

Tygger7
08-28-2011, 09:39 AM
You can also check "PhoneZoo"....they have about everything imaginable and it's free as well... I know they have the monorail spiel, plus many more.

Tink#64
08-29-2011, 12:39 AM
I also got mine from Myxer! I have a clip from IllumiNations that was added from Intercot's very own DisneyDudet! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I also got part of the Monorail spiel for my TM alert! :D

Side note, I wasn't able to download to my phone, so I had to download to my pc & then transfer via memory card to my phone! Easy peasy! :thumbsup:

DisneyDudet
09-06-2011, 03:33 PM
I have plenty I've made on Myxer, as previously mentioned! Just search my name, DisneyDudet, and you should see what I've made!!

I have plenty from Illuminations, as well as a few alerts for texts. I also have a few holiday tones from the Boo To You Parade and a Christmas song from Disneyland Paris.

Just take a look. I made them for those of us wanting Disney park ringtones!

Tink#64
09-09-2011, 12:03 AM
A huge :thanks: to you DisneyDudet for your time & trouble! I love, love my message & ring tones that I enjoy everyday thanks to you! :tiphat: