PDA

View Full Version : Question about WIFI and DW app's

PEDSNURSE
08-26-2011, 01:03 AM
Question about WIFI and DW app's. *Is wifi available throughout the parks and resorts? *Also any suggestions on apps for DW.

drevlo
08-27-2011, 12:22 AM
I know for sure that Wifi is available at the Disneyland Resort hotels.
I do not believe that it is available in the parks themselves.
When we were there last November, you could not get it in Disneyland.
I was able to get a signal at the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail over in California Adventure...but that's basically because you're picking up the signal from the Grand Californian Hotel.

NotaGeek
08-27-2011, 12:02 PM
No wifi in the parks, there is wifi in the resorts for guests.

WDWForever
08-30-2011, 12:10 PM
No wifi in parks. Some resorts have wifi but you have to pay for it. I just got back Sat from WDW and I have Verizon's Mobile Magic (free) and Touring Lines (annual subscription). I got Lines about a year ago and MM recently came out. Lines is more accurate wait times (down to minutes) even though it is user inputed. MM only says See Now, Moderate, High Demand. (I hope they change it to even 10 min blocks so people have a better idea.) MM you can set "Favorite" rides/attractions and set reminders for events. But the best feature with MM was that I was able to make dining reservations on the fly. :thumbsup:

robnadina
08-30-2011, 03:43 PM
I use a free App called Mouse Wait. It is on both Iphone and Android. It is user updated, so wait times can vary, but from my experience pretty accurate. Guilty Confession... I look at it when I am not there just so I can be upset that the waits for rides are short and I am sitting at work instead of riding Autotopia 3 times in row because it is currently a 5 min wait. :blush: