PDA

View Full Version : Best place to watch Wishes Parade?

belle4evr
08-24-2011, 07:33 PM
30 days and counting until our next trip!!! Going to celebrate my and WDW's 40th birthday! This is our 3rd trip and I have yet to find the best place to view the parades in Magic Kingdom, especially the Wishes. Any thoughts would be welcome:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-24-2011, 08:21 PM
The challenge is that there really isn't a "best" place to watch Wishes, there are a couple of places that are great.

In our family, DH loves to watch from the bridge to Tomorrowland, since he likes a good view of Tinkerbell flying overhead. I like right in the hub, so the castle is framed by them and you feel like they are right overhead.

I know other people who watch from various locations on Mainstreet, from the Train Station Platform, or even behind the castle.

I would guess that on Main Street, fairly close to the hub is always a great view.

iceicebritney
08-24-2011, 08:35 PM
Is there anywhere behind the castle that has a good vantage point? Or near fronteirland? The castle is great but it's hard to get the full perspective. (for wishes)

08-24-2011, 09:25 PM
For Wishes (and The Magic The Memories and You Castle show), in front of the Castle, between the South side of the Hub and the Casey's / Ice Cream buildings.

Get in the middle of the street before MMY and take it all in.

McLiberal8
08-24-2011, 10:53 PM
There is a bench behind the castle, right in front of Pinocchio Village Haus, that I watch Wishes from. It's a great spot, even though you don't get the full castle view.

Katzateer
08-25-2011, 08:53 AM
California Grill for Wishes!! parades in Frontierland

goofygirl67
08-28-2011, 09:23 AM
I always wait around Pooh facing Dumbo. Most of the fireworks will be to the right behind the park. Looking to the left is the back of the castle. Standing a little further back means you are not whipping your head all around to try to see everything. It's fun also to watch newbies line up facing the castle thinking that's the best view, they quickly find out they have to move.