PDA

View Full Version : Refurbs for October 2011 ??

HeadFairyInCharge
08-24-2011, 07:05 PM
Wondering if there are a lot of closures during October since September & October seen to be slower months...how much of Fantasyland is down...or is there anything new open yet..:tink:What to expect Oct 23rd to Oct 30th ????

We were there in November 2010 ...starting a few refurbs then... We are sneaking down for a week to do the Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween party :pixie:which I've always wanted to do...All the Fall decorations and hopefully good weather to break for swimming. Any details or suggestions please..:tink:

Strmchsr
08-24-2011, 08:13 PM
Check Info Central for a full list of refurbs.

Fantasyland didn't close anything. Only ToonTown closed and it's gone for good. The new stuff won't open until sometime next year.

October really isn't a slow month any more with all of the fall breaks, especially close to Halloween, but the crowds should still be manageable.

disneymom2000
08-25-2011, 12:24 PM
I have been checking everyday as I only have 6 weeks left before I get there and I haven't seen anything down for October yet. Looks like we picked a really good time to go. I am so pumped.:muscles:

Disney Doll
08-30-2011, 01:45 PM
So far just Swiss Family Tree House. I'm not sure I remember a time with so few refurbs scheduled. It looks like Blizzard Beach is closing on the 30th for the start of their annual refurbs.

jonahbear2006
08-30-2011, 03:13 PM
I have been checking everyday as I only have 6 weeks left before I get there and I haven't seen anything down for October yet. Looks like we picked a really good time to go. I am so pumped.:muscles:

We have 6 weeks also. heehee. i love your little guy jumping up and down!!! that makes me sooo excited!!!:D