PDA

View Full Version : Check In

LittleLady
08-24-2011, 06:31 PM
I know you can check into the resort earlier than check-in time but how early may the room be ready? Is it always at 3pm or was anyone ever able to check into their room signifcantly earlier?

faline
08-24-2011, 06:34 PM
If a room is ready and available, they will provide it to you when you arrive. More often than not, however, we've found we've not been able to get into our room until close to, or after, official check-in time.

Scott C
08-24-2011, 06:35 PM
I have checked in as early as 9 and gotten a room.....It just depends on how busy the resort is and if they have a room ready.

Thanks
Scott C

LittleLady
08-24-2011, 06:58 PM
Thanks! We are only staying one night and we wanted to try to squeeze the pool in and then go to EPCOT, I am hoping to get into the room before 3pm, so we can shower and not have to miss the rest of the day at the park.

TexansInNY
08-24-2011, 08:00 PM
Think it depends too on when you go season wise as well as day of the week you arrive but in December we always get a room at WL around 10 AM. never had to wait.

iceicebritney
08-24-2011, 08:20 PM
We generally are able to get a room as soon as we Arrive. However, if there are special requests or you are in a block of rooms... Then we end up waiting until later for the room to be ready.

TammiMcMan
08-24-2011, 08:28 PM
Thanks! We are only staying one night and we wanted to try to squeeze the pool in and then go to EPCOT, I am hoping to get into the room before 3pm, so we can shower and not have to miss the rest of the day at the park.I have to say that for most of our trips, we've been given a room pretty quickly upon arrival. The one time we did have to wait until after 3pm (checked in at 9am), was for a one night stay.

Jillirose
08-25-2011, 09:05 AM
We always use the pool, while waiting for our room . :thumbsup: