PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor Movies at CBR

iceicebritney
08-24-2011, 04:16 PM
Can anyone tell me if they show outdoor movies in the evenings at CBR? I've seen them at the deluxes, and heard it is done at the values, but I'm wondering if this occurs at moderates like CBR? I know someone on here will know:mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
08-24-2011, 05:17 PM
We've stayed at CBR twice, in June 2009 and June 2010. There were no movies done at that time. I would say that maybe we just missed them, but I don't remember that being listed on the resort activities sheet. Maybe things have changed since our last stay there.

iceicebritney
08-24-2011, 08:26 PM
:thanks: denise:mickey: I think you are probably right. I haven't found any info on CBR holding movie nights but I am hopeful that they do! It certainly would be a nice treat:mickey:

buzznwoodysmom
08-25-2011, 09:51 AM
Even if CBR doesn't have the movies you can go to the outdoor movies at Ft. Wilderness. We've done that before and had a great time. We've also stayed at the Poly when the GF held beach movies, and Poly guests were invited. There was an activitites board at the Poly with the information out by the pool. We've also been to WL and BC when the movies were being shown out on the beach. Several resorts do this, but not all of them and its not done during all times of the year.