PDA

View Full Version : Single Rider Lines

jenperich
08-24-2011, 01:34 PM
I will be 15 weeks pregnant during our trip next month, and will obviously not be able to do "roller-coastery" type rides. So, my question is...which rides(in all parks) have a single rider line? And, if there are rides that don't have a single rider line, is there a way that I can wait with him, but get out when necessary? Thanks for the info!

MickeysBestPal
08-24-2011, 01:41 PM
I will be 15 weeks pregnant during our trip next month, and will obviously not be able to do "roller-coastery" type rides. So, my question is...which rides(in all parks) have a single rider line? And, if there are rides that don't have a single rider line, is there a way that I can wait with him, but get out when necessary? Thanks for the info!

Only 3 attractions have Single-rider lines in all of WDW.

Test Track-Epcot
Expedition Everest-DAK
Rock'nRollerCoaster-DHS

These lines might not be available at all times that the attraction is operating.

-------------------------

You may exit ANY attraction at WDW after walking through the queue,
without boarding and riding the attraction.

This goes for everything from Winnie the Pooh and Dumbo up to Space Mountain, Tower of Terror,
and Expedition Everest.

Just tell the "loading CM" that you decided not to ride.

It's no big deal at all.

The more involving/interesting queues at WDW are:

Pirates of the Caribbean
Tower of Terror
Rock'nRollercoaster
Expedition Everest
Its Tough to Be a Bug
Dinosaur
Test Track

And the PRE-shows to the following can be fun by themselves:
MuppetVision 3D
American Adventure ("Voices of Liberty")
Ellen's Energy Adventure

LudwigVonDrake
08-27-2011, 10:29 AM
Test Track, Rock n Roller Coaster, and Everest are the only attractions with single rider lines.

Altair
08-27-2011, 11:25 AM
It works great at Test Track, not so great at Rockn' Rollercoaster and I haven't tried it at Expedition Everest.:mickey:

BrerGnat
08-27-2011, 11:33 AM
Single rider is the way to go on Everest. It works well for that ride. Ditto Test Track.

RnR has a so so single rider. Usually, its about a 20 min wait. Not sure why.