PDA

View Full Version : Where to put my stuff...

PEDSNURSE
08-23-2011, 07:08 PM
When I am on the rides....let's space mountain, where can I put the small drawstring backpack I will have with me? I cant remember from the last time we were there....:confused:

PEDSNURSE
08-23-2011, 07:09 PM
Supposed to read "like space mountain" ....silly iPad spelling corrector!:mickey:

PlutoToo
08-23-2011, 07:30 PM
No worries, you can take it with you on the ride. I put mine at me feet and put the strap around my leg,

exvagirl
08-23-2011, 07:34 PM
There's also a pouch usually in front of or next to you on all the coasters or rides where stuff could be lost :)

Mogie
08-24-2011, 09:15 AM
Yeah Disney is good with that stuff. Unlike Islands of Adventure where you have to stash your bag in a locker before going on Harry Potter. We always have a little adventure pack of water bottles, wallets, autograph book, gummy goofies etc. It fits in the pouch on every ride in the park. Never had to lock it up.

PEDSNURSE
08-25-2011, 10:04 AM
thanks for refreshing my memory. sure sign that i have been away from disney for far too long... Six Flags has lockers too and they cost more than I care to pay for... Glad to hear its not an issue at DW.:mickey: