PDA

View Full Version : Snow White's Scary Adventures still open?

TheVBs
08-22-2011, 07:57 AM
Can anyone tell me if this ride is still open, and if so for how long? I know it's rumored to be closing as part of the big redo going on. We've never ridden it and since our trip is coming up soon we want to make sure we do if it's still open. Thanks! :mickey:

Melanie
08-22-2011, 08:23 AM
It is still open, and no date has been announced for closure. I would think you are fine if your trip is this year.

indytraveler
08-22-2011, 08:56 AM
I'm glad to here it's still open. I heave special memories on this ride that I'd like to ride one more time before closure.

plutosnana
08-22-2011, 01:09 PM
I didn't know about this..
Are they moving thee attraction to another park?

:goofy:

JasonH
08-22-2011, 01:39 PM
From what has been said in all the posts about the Fantasyland expansion and SWSA, it is not being moved anywhere. It will be replaced with a big meet & greet for the princesses, much like how they have a permanent place for Mickey for meet & greet. The reasoning behind getting rid of SWSA is pure logic to the Disney uppers, never have 2 of the same theme type attractions in the same park. In this case, Snow White b/c of the new Seven Dwarfs Mine ride in the expansion.

TheVBs
08-22-2011, 03:27 PM
It is still open, and no date has been announced for closure. I would think you are fine if your trip is this year.

Whew! We are going this year, in the fall. So glad it will likely still be there! I can't believe in all this time we've never done that ride. Thanks Melanie! :mickey:

frozman
08-22-2011, 05:35 PM
I didn't know about this..
Are they moving thee attraction to another park?

:goofy:

It's gonna be kind of like Mr Toad's Wild ride. It's closing, not being moved to another park, but you can still ride it, just book a trip to California and go to Disneyland.