PDA

View Full Version : I am so HAPPY right now!!

Disney Hungarian
08-21-2011, 09:33 PM
I have had my rants here on INTERCOT. I thank you for listening. But Disney has REDEEMED themselves. I am so happy that I had to come here and tell y'all first. Before the texts got sent out or before the tweets or even the FB update.

I just got off the phone with Disney reservations. I was able to book 6 nights at the AS-sp in December with a special needs request and an AP discount; wait for it...........$458.80 tax included!!! The amazing part is it only took 23 minutes and 14 seconds (with the recorded computer "stuff").....What can I say. I am LOVING Disney again! When the doctors released mom to go to Disney last year in October; I had no idea I would get to take her as many times as I have been able to. I have worried myself to no end about calling Disney to make reservations. It has been a nightmare....seriously....a nightmare. But not today. Today it was a most pleasurable experience. Thank you Disney for that!!!

Mom asked me to take her back one more time to see the lights and the "snow" at Disney. Now I am proud to tell her. Mom, I am taking you to WDW for Christmas again this year.:mickey:

Now if Disney could fix the bus issues; I would be the happiest man on Earth at the "Happiest place on Earth." (a man can dream, can't he.)

I also tried to book the May 5th to the 11th trip, but decide to wait till the AP discounts are released for 2012.

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-21-2011, 10:16 PM
Wow, that's awesome. Congratulations

Disney Hungarian
08-21-2011, 10:38 PM
Wow, that's awesome. Congratulations
Thank you!! I am still smiling and it is not beer induced!

Aurora
08-21-2011, 10:50 PM
What a great rate! Congrats! Hope you have a fabulous time!

Disney Hungarian
08-21-2011, 10:54 PM
What a great rate! Congrats! Hope you have a fabulous time!
Thank you!!

BigRedDad
08-22-2011, 07:40 AM
Congratulations.

Curious, what bus issue?

Strmchsr
08-22-2011, 07:59 AM
I'm thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience. No company is perfect, but Disney is still the best for providing the magic.

TheVBs
08-22-2011, 08:15 AM
That's great news! :mickey: So glad Disney came through for you and that you're trip is booked. I hope you and your mother have a wonderful time!

Disney Hungarian
08-22-2011, 09:23 AM
Thanks everyone!!

Curious, what bus issue?
The wheelchair/ECV loading policy. It is a very inflammatory topic here on INTERCOT.

Whoa!!! I just said something about the busses and did not rant about it. I am in such a good mood.:mickey:

minnie04
08-22-2011, 02:34 PM
That’s awesome to hear, but you know you can use Magical Journeys and let them do all the booking. This way you just sit back and enjoy knowing it’s all taken care of. Also they can book you now for May and when the rates change they will fix that too. Not sure they can fix the bus situation, but hey it’s worth a shot!! They are awesome. I used to call and sit on the phone and wait to be helped and also search the news paper for the best rates. Until I found MJ. Now I just tell Wendy when I would like to go and how much I can spend and it’s all taken care of. Either way I’m glad you got what you wanted in the end. Have a great time...:mickey:

Disney Hungarian
08-22-2011, 02:41 PM
That`s awesome to hear, but you know you can use Magical Journeys and let them do all the booking. This way you just sit back and enjoy knowing it`s all taken care of. Also they can book you now for May and when the rates change they will fix that too. Not sure they can fix the bus situation, but hey it`s worth a shot!! They are awesome. I used to call and sit on the phone and wait to be helped and also search the news paper for the best rates. Until I found MJ. Now I just tell Wendy when I would like to go and how much I can spend and it`s all taken care of. Either way I`m glad you got what you wanted in the end. Have a great time...:mickey:
I would love to use MJ. I am still waiting for a response on whether they can handle special needs reservations.

minnie04
08-22-2011, 02:44 PM
OH ok got it !! I hope they can :mickey:

Tink1
08-22-2011, 10:30 PM
I would love to use MJ. I am still waiting for a response on whether they can handle special needs reservations.

Oh, yes. we do.

Nanc

Disney Hungarian
08-22-2011, 10:43 PM
Oh, yes. we do.

Nanc
Thank you!!
I want to book a reservation for May. I would love to do business with you.

Disney Hungarian
08-22-2011, 11:02 PM
I just sent my request to MJ for a trip in May!

minnie04
08-23-2011, 12:14 PM
:joy: :thumbsup: You will never book on the phone again ... I'm so glad they can help you.:mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
08-26-2011, 06:30 AM
Congratulations and have a great trip!! :wave: