PDA

View Full Version : touring plans!!

ranty
08-18-2011, 04:49 AM
Hello evryone!!!:mickey: I have a quick question about touring the park plans. On days when crowds are about 4 out of 10 should I still avoid the parks that have EMH? (I am staying on property and can take advantage of evening EMH) For example would I be better off going to HS in the late afternoon if it is evening EMH for epcot? thanks everyone. Have a grear day;)

Strmchsr
08-18-2011, 07:54 AM
I've only found the touring plans to be moderately accurate, but I always avoid EMH parks as no matter what the crowd calendars say, that park is a lot more crowded than others.

disneycutie165
08-18-2011, 11:39 AM
To me, the parks are less crowded for EMH because people who are staying off property can't use them. Plus, in the evening, families with younger kids tend to go back to the resorts for the evening to swim/eat. So I wouldn't avoid them- they are an advantage in my point of view.

Strmchsr
08-18-2011, 11:42 AM
To me, the parks are less crowded for EMH because people who are staying off property can't use them.

I would agree with you that EMH itself is less crowded. It's once EMH is over that the parks become a lot more crowded as you have all of the folks who came for EMH plus all of the other guests arriving.

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-18-2011, 11:45 AM
I think it is less crowded when the EMH are in the morning. We actually like to do these and get there at rope drop and can get a lot of things knocked out in that first hour...but it seems to be crowded when they're in the afternoon.

ranty
08-19-2011, 04:36 AM
Thanks for the info guys!! I think I will def try to get there for them. :)