PDA

View Full Version : Rehab Schedule?

crltkcagle
08-17-2011, 08:26 PM
I know that intercot has a rehab schedule listed but I was wondering where you can find the one on disney's website? I searched and can't seem to find it anywhere? Anyone know? :mickey:

Strmchsr
08-17-2011, 08:54 PM
The refurbishment schedule is listed at the bottom of each month in the park hours calendar. There is not a specific refurb section on the Walt Disney World website. And, honestly, Intercot's is usually more up to date. Unfortunately, the official parks site is sometimes the last to post or change information.

crltkcagle
08-17-2011, 08:56 PM
Thank you!! I guess I should have figured that! Intercot is usually on top of things before Disney! :thumbsup:

disneykidsince1970
08-18-2011, 04:29 AM
where is the Intercot version? I couldn't find it - prob right under my fingers but missed it...??

Carol
08-18-2011, 06:11 AM
Go to the info central (http://intercot.com/infocentral/default.asp) tab up above.

You can find the rehab link under Quick Links in the left margin on that page OR scroll down to the Park Hours section.

The big difference with our page is we include Downtown Disney closures as well as Resort rehabs. :)