PDA

View Full Version : Quick reminder for entrance to MNSSHP

disney obsessed
08-17-2011, 12:56 PM
My memory is that they let you into the park as early as 4pm with an event ticket. If this still the case?

Melanie
08-17-2011, 01:07 PM
As far as we know. There were many rumblings last year that they were not going to let party ticket holders through the gates until 7pm, but that ended up not being the case. :thumbsup:

sara114
08-17-2011, 02:50 PM
Please clarify this for me:
If I do not have a park ticket for that day...but would like to go to the halloween event....do I also have to have to purchase a park ticket or does just the ticket to the event let me in?

Hog
08-17-2011, 02:55 PM
Please clarify this for me:
If I do not have a park ticket for that day...but would like to go to the halloween event....do I also have to have to purchase a park ticket or does just the ticket to the event let me in?

You just need a ticket to the event, no park ticket required. But you won't be able to enter until around 4pm.

We have park tickets for that day and will probably get MNSSHP tickets and use that day to go to Animal Kingdom for a short day since it is our least favorite park and we can finish everything we want to see in about 4-5 hours.

SassyMadhatter
08-17-2011, 05:22 PM
THANKS HOG! You just helped me with my plans, didn't realize I could do another park that day...just made vaca even better for me and my daughter,thanks!:thumbsup:

Daisy'sMom
08-17-2011, 06:01 PM
Oh no, a can of worms has been opened:mickey: The dreaded 4:00 entrance. People that are not going to the party are mad that people are let in early and people that go to the party get mad when people do not leave immediately at 7:00.
Anyway, have a wonderful time. We are not going this year but next year I am taking my grandson. He will be 3 then and he already loves scary things. :mickey:

AntMagsMom
08-28-2011, 04:50 PM
I was told tonight that you cannot get in until 7:00 unless you have regular park admission for the day. Now, DIsney made a mistake when I booked my PH tickets (for six people) and I only got 5 days instead of 6 and now tonight was told that entrance is 7:00 unless you have park tickets for the day......:confused:

Kenny1113
08-28-2011, 05:37 PM
Disney will tell everyone 7pm and the ticket says 7pm, but the unofficial time to enter park has been 4pm in the past. The party (halloween happenings) does not start until 7pm.

AntMagsMom
08-28-2011, 06:12 PM
Disney will tell everyone 7pm and the ticket says 7pm, but the unofficial time to enter park has been 4pm in the past. The party (halloween happenings) does not start until 7pm.

I hope that's the case. My luck this would be the first year they'll enforce it. I'm sure people will report in after the first party!