PDA

View Full Version : fridge size in the BW Villas studio?

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
08-16-2011, 09:17 PM
We will be stying at the Boardwalk Villas 9/22-9/30. :mickey: I wanted to order food through the Garden Grocer. We have a 7, 4 and 1 year old, so through the 9 days it is likely we will need 2 gallons of milk, and probably a gallon of oj. Are the fridges big enough to hold that much?

This is our first stay anywhere other than a the POP... We are excited to try something new! It will be a tight fit for us, but if we can all fit in a value, we can all fit there!

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
08-17-2011, 09:19 PM
anyone? Bueller?

faline
08-17-2011, 09:24 PM
I haven't stayed in a studio at that location but my experience of studios is that fridges are typically under counter size.

ElenitaB
08-17-2011, 10:52 PM
They are the under the counter fridges. We never have that much milk, but you could always remove a shelf... or buy only one gallon of milk from Green Grocer and the rest from the Screen Door General Store on the Boardwalk. They have a limited, but decent selection of basic groceries.

seanyred
08-18-2011, 09:59 AM
We have stayed at Kidani, Jambo and BWV all in a studio. At all three resorts the fridges were big enough to hold 2 gallons of milk, 6 bottles of water, a 10pk of juice boxes. Grapes, butter, English muffins. Plus there is a small freezer too. I think I had more in the fridge but they hold a decent amount for being a under counter fridge.

The only thing I would recommend bringing extra is disposable utensils/cups/bowls. The amount they give you in a studio isn't adequate.