PDA

View Full Version : Cinnamon Rolls??

rafiki fan
08-13-2011, 10:36 AM
Ok. I know everyone's favorite cinnamon roll comes from the Main Street bakery. Where is the next best one? We have seen at several other parks and resorts. What are your choices for second best cinnamon rolls? and third and fourth?

DizneyRox
08-13-2011, 11:38 AM
Actually, the best cinnamon rolls used to be available over at the Tusker House in the early 2000's. I don't recall having anything close anywhere else on propery, but I also admit I don't spend much time at MK (actually I spend as little as possible).

ElenitaB
08-13-2011, 11:41 AM
My next choice would be the Boardwalk Bakery. Or the bakery at France where there are sooo many yummy options.

A Big Kid
08-13-2011, 11:54 AM
Actually, the best cinnamon rolls used to be available over at the Tusker House in the early 2000's. I don't recall having anything close anywhere else on propery, but I also admit I don't spend much time at MK (actually I spend as little as possible).

Oh, I gotta disagree with this one! The best by far was the cinnamon roll they would give as an appetizer at breakfast at Tony's in the MK before 9/11.

Off Topic: Two weeks ago we went to San Antonio and went to Lulu's bakery and Cafe (that was featured on Man Vs Food) and orderd the 3.5 cinnamon roll!!!!

Melanie
08-13-2011, 12:01 PM
Starring Rolls in DHS!

ThanxForNoticin
08-14-2011, 11:10 AM

You are 1000% right about the rolls they used to serve at Tusker House. We had actually gone a couple years without getting there for breakfast. Then 2 years ago, I went back there so excited to get a chance to enjoy them again - and they have changed them. An extreme disappointment. They used to be big, warm, fresh, and delicious. Now they are small and look like they could have been made days before we got there. Such a letdown. But the old Tusker House cinnamon rolls - no comparison. They were better than any other rolls on property, including Main Street. I miss them!! I wish they'd bring them back.

iceicebritney
08-14-2011, 03:56 PM
I prefer the ones at roaring fork in the wilderness lodge. Don't ask me why, because i've found that the other deluxe's also have almost the exact same ones, but for some reason I just cant get enough of them:mickey: However, I prefer the sticky bun option with nuts and extra sauce:thumbsup: