PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Training????

Disneymom201
08-13-2011, 06:03 AM
Please help to refresh my memory! Years past I remember my son "trying his best" to get picked as a member of the Jedi Training Academy by being as close to the stage as he could and jumping up and down waiving his arms (no luck :mad:). In more recent years I think you had to wait in line, sometimes hours prior to the actual show time, in hopes that you were able to secure a spot...we never attempted this.
We will be there 1 week from today with EMH in the am. What is the current procedure? I know our priority in the morning is TSM, but he would love a shot at FINALLY getting up on stage.
Any advice would grately be appreciated!!!!!!

5 days to check-in: One night Contemporary Concierge & five nights Beach Club :number1:
2010 AKL Surprise vacation for the boys
2009 WL
2008 GF
2005-2007 Off property

Strmchsr
08-13-2011, 07:47 AM
Go to the Jedi area right at opening and they give you a time if you get there in time to be in one of the shows. It's sort of like a fastpass without using your ticket.

Urbss
08-13-2011, 09:22 AM
Go to the Jedi area right at opening and they give you a time if you get there in time to be in one of the shows. It's sort of like a fastpass without using your ticket.

That is cool. Last year I waited in line for about 2 hours. My 5 yr old son told me I didn't need to wait, that he didn't need to fight Darth Vader, but I knew he wanted to. I'm glad I waited, it was one of the highlights of the trip for him!!!

RBrooksC
08-15-2011, 02:40 PM
We went to sign up my son first thing when we were there for Star Wars Weekends. I believe they have a lot more kids that weekend than normal. My son LOVED it. He had a blast dressing up as a Padawan and he got to fight Darth Maul.