PDA

View Full Version : Need ideas for the Year of Annual Passes

pigsinspace
08-12-2011, 08:07 PM
We're thinking about upgrading our park tickets to annual passes on our next trip. After our passes expire, I want to make a scrapbook documenting all of the trips we take using our APs. We were trying to think of some fun and interesting things we could do to document our Year of Annual Passes:mickey:.

One idea we have is to take a picture of DS (2) standing next to the same measuring stick of a special ride on each trip. We thought it would be fun to see how much he grows throughout the year at Disney.

Does anyone else have any fun and interesting ideas of things we can do? Thanks in advance!

January-2007
08-12-2011, 09:21 PM
I remember our year of annual passes! Soooo fun. Something neat for your scrapbook could be pictures in the same place in Epcot and Main Street USA in the Magic Kingdom, because of all the changes to the decorations based on season. During the Flower and Garden Festival they do it up right and it would be cute to have pictures of your son standing in the same place with such total different backgrounds. Also on Main Street they decorate towards the end of August with orange and yellow, and I'm sure that, plain, and Christmas would be cool differences and your son would be different ages too. Most of all, enjoy yourselves!!!

LVT
08-19-2011, 10:10 AM
Beware of the ticket change rules. I believe it said the tickets would continue to be valid for the 14 days until used up. THE CHANGE would come in that the ticket could only be upgraded or extended BEFORE it was USED UP. IE I usually get 6 day tickets and extend as needed. Now I would have to get that extension before using up the last day, rather than up to 13 days.

I hope someone else read up on these. Am I understanding this?