PDA

View Full Version : Disney App

Airblue1
08-10-2011, 09:49 PM
Anyone have recommendation for some great Disney apps?
Cheers!

azcavalier
08-11-2011, 08:22 AM
What do you want the app to do?

sixshot19
08-11-2011, 08:55 AM
What do you want the app to do?

Magically transport me to WDW. Can they do that yet?

brownie
08-11-2011, 09:27 AM
This will get a better response in the Disney Tech forum, so hang on while we move there.

Patricia
08-11-2011, 11:18 AM
If you browse around this forum, you will find plenty of suggestions. There are apps that are all pictures, Disney secrets, Hidden Mickey's, Dining, Transportation.. It depends on what transports you.

Personally, I like the Notecast Disney Secrets series and the upin maps.

I also like the disney mobile sites at
m.disneyworld.com
m.disneyland.com
Free and they have everything (up to date) including current wait times.

:mickey:

We LOVE Disney
08-14-2011, 12:11 PM
I already have the undercover tourist (but only shows wait times and parade times).

Is there an app out there for an HTC Evo shift that I can look to see which restaurants are "near me" and view their menu, wait times, possibly make a reservation etc?

Thanks!

Disney Hungarian
08-14-2011, 12:17 PM
Is there an app out there for an HTC Evo shift that I can look to see which restaurants are "near me" and view their menu, wait times, possibly make a reservation etc?

Thanks!
Disney parks mobile magic by Disney (free)

brownie
08-15-2011, 10:28 AM
Disney parks mobile magic by Disney (free)

Won't work for the EVO Shift. The EVO Shift is a Sprint phone and the Disney Mobile Magic app is only available to Verizon customers.

Disney Hungarian
08-15-2011, 10:32 AM
Won't work for the EVO Shift. The EVO Shift is a Sprint phone and the Disney Mobile Magic app is only available to Verizon customers.

That's a shame. It's a cool app. I don't have verizon. I am with cellular south on a motorola and it works fine. A little lag from time to time but not unacceptable. I can't wait to try it out in the parks.

brownie
08-15-2011, 10:34 AM
I already have the undercover tourist (but only shows wait times and parade times).

Thanks!

You can enable a view for restaurants with the Undercover Tourist app and there are park maps in the app. I don't think it will give you menus but it will give you an overview of what is served. I don't think any app will give you restaurant wait times.

You can make advance dining reservations through the m.disneyworld.com.

Patricia
08-17-2011, 10:24 AM
You can also search dining by location on the

m.disneyworld.com (http://m.disneyworld.go.com/) site.

Check it out..