PDA

View Full Version : Best iced coffee/slushies?

Disdad13
08-09-2011, 05:43 PM
OK - I love iced coffee drinks, whether they are iced coffee or coffee-flavored slushie-type drinks (like frappuccinos at McDonalds). So what I need to know is - where can I find the best of these wonderful concoctions at DW? We'll be at all 4 parks this September, so the more options the better!

VWL Mom
08-09-2011, 06:09 PM
There's a coffee wagon outside the exit of ToT at DHS which had a tasty frozen cappuccino
in June. A few trips ago there was a small stand behind Innovations that had iced coffee but I'm not sure if they are still there.

PETE FROM NYC
08-09-2011, 06:41 PM
OK, its not coffee, but try thr Grand Marnier slushie in the kiosk in front of France. I had one last year and can't wait to return for another. BTW, they also do a Grey Goose slushie.

AnnaMom
08-09-2011, 10:40 PM
In MK the Main Street Bakery has a really good iced coffee; In Epcot right when you hit World Showcase take a right on the was to Canada there is a place, America Pavilion has one, and on the way to Ellen's Universe of Energy another; in DHD Staring Rolls & Writers Shop. Hope that helps!! I enjoy it as well

Dr. Facilier
08-10-2011, 08:50 AM
I haven't had a chance of sample many of the iced coffees listed in this thread, but I am really fond of the iced coffees you can get from the bakery section of The Land. The vanilla flavored ones are especially tasty.