PDA

View Full Version : Park Hours

BibbidiBoo'sMom
08-08-2011, 10:55 PM
Can someone tell me how far in advance park hours are posted on the WDW website? I'm working on my dining reservations for my March 2012 trip. I'm not purchasing park hoppers so my choice of which park in which day will be driven in part by park hours. I can make ADR's in September. Does anyone know if March park hours will be published before September or how far in advance they do publish them, historically?

Thanks!

Bucs300
08-08-2011, 11:56 PM
I believe they post them 6 months in advance on the website. So the March 2012 hours should be posted by the beginning of October this year. :mickey:

Strmchsr
08-09-2011, 08:26 AM
Jason is quite correct. Just to add to that, though, park hours have a habit of changing. Whatever is posted around the first of October (it's almost never right on the first, but usually in the first week) you'll have to use as a general guide but be aware that all of that can change. In general when they change the hours it's to add hours if crowds are larger than expected but I have seen them occasionally scale back hours, too.

BibbidiBoo'sMom
08-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Thanks. I was hoping they were posted sooner. I can make ADR's at the beginning of Sept for my trip the beginning of March and the park hours effect which park I choose on which day. Hmmmm...

MickeysBestPal
08-10-2011, 06:55 AM
Can someone tell me how far in advance park hours are posted on the WDW website?

The "official" WDW site is actually one of the worst places to look for accurate hours and events, and is one of the last to post new information.