PDA

View Full Version : No Park hopper....2 parks in a day?...

wdwluv
08-05-2011, 04:26 PM
So. I have only ONE day that I might want to park hop. AK closes at 5pm, I'd like to leave in time to get to Fantasmic that night. Can I use another day's ticket to get into DHS or will they just not let me in???

(difference between getting a 9 day and 10 day ticket price is so much lower than a park hopper for my whole trip for just one day!)

CanadianWDWFan
08-05-2011, 04:34 PM
Unfortunately without the parkhopper option, you can only visit one park per day.

wdwluv
08-05-2011, 04:41 PM
argh.

Thanks.

Polynesian Dweller
08-05-2011, 05:02 PM
(difference between getting a 9 day and 10 day ticket price is so much lower than a park hopper for my whole trip for just one day!)

You answered your own question right there. Why would Disney sell park hopper if you could do that?

wdwfansince75
08-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Look at it this way...you got each of the last 6 days of your visit for about $5 per day...the additional charge per day that Disney offers loyal visitors. You already got a sizable discount from Disney.
Your glass is definitely more than half full!

gerald72
08-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Yes, you can use another day's ticket to get in- meaning you have to pay full price for amother day. But you can't use another of your days off the same ticket without the hopper.

ransam
08-07-2011, 01:26 AM
i think you should just buy the park hopper. last time i didn't and really regretted it.

lighteningqueen
08-07-2011, 11:59 AM
If it were me....I would go to Fan the day I am in that park or make my day in that park the day Fan is going.Silly to pay park hopper if you don't need it for the other days. Fantasmic does not interest us, so I don't worry. But I do schedule my days to go to that park on the longest days. Then never leave.On AK day we go to a resort to eat later or go play mini golf..

PopPhan
08-07-2011, 02:38 PM
i think you should just buy the park hopper. last time i didn't and really regretted it.

You do know that you could have added the Park Hopper Option at any time during your visit....

As a general statement -- If you do not know whether you will want/need the Hopper, don't purchase it. You can always add it to your ticket during your visit. The price doesn't change due to number of days, so you could budget for it before you arrive.

Polynesian Dweller
08-07-2011, 03:03 PM
Yes, you can use another day's ticket to get in- meaning you have to pay full price for amother day. But you can't use another of your days off the same ticket without the hopper.

Which, of course, means buy the hopper since it is cheaper than a 1 day ticket.

wdwluv
08-23-2011, 10:22 PM
Which, of course, means buy the hopper since it is cheaper than a 1 day ticket.

DOH! Right! I hadn't thought of that.

Buuuuttt....I could actually end up in parks more than 10 days. I don't think so. But maybe. Then I'll need to buy a single day ticket anyway. Argh. Our animal kingdom day, is the day I was hoping to head over to DHS for Fantasmic.

I made all my dining reservations awhile ago. So I'm kind of "stuck" with my schedule.

I did decide to move a day around so that we can do Fantasmic. I know we are going to have a busier DHS day, because of course, many others will head to DHS for the same reason.

I'm crossing my fingers that maybe, possibly, hopefully, they might keep Fantasmic every night like they've done with the summer. I assumed the nightly Fantasmic was a schedule change for just summer, but I hear it extends into September, which is the slowest time of year now, isn't it? So I''ll just cross my fingers that they will keep it.

Thanks for your input everyone! :mickey: