PDA

View Full Version : That's it Im doing it !!!!

minnie04
08-05-2011, 03:31 PM
I was just weighing out the difference between a one day visit and the pay monthly and go all year. For my family of five to go ONE day in ONE park its $500. And for us to go and come back all year with no blackout dates. Its $500. Now and $132.00 a month for the year. So I’m going to bite the bullet and get the monthly payments for the year. I figure I’m going to pay $1,500.00 for 2 visits I might as well spread out the payments and GO all year!!!! Makes sense to me... what do you guys think???:mickey:

This way we can go to all 4 parks anytime we want during one year. And all we have to pay for is food & hotel.

Oh and the best part is im going to wait until Dec. to buy the tickets, this way we can go to everything during 2012.... :cloud9:

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-05-2011, 03:42 PM
Sounds great to me:mickey:

disneymom15
08-05-2011, 04:14 PM
That's what I would do also.

AllDisney
08-05-2011, 04:24 PM
Great idea:number1:

Bucs300
08-05-2011, 05:21 PM
I agree on this being a great idea! :thumbsup:

Disney was very smart by letting people pay for annual passes in monthly payments!

Grumpy.
08-05-2011, 08:13 PM
If I was in Florida I'd have AP's for sure.
Keep in mind though, you won't be able to take advantage of any free dining promotions. You need to buy MYW tix in order to receive that deal.

pdrlkr
08-06-2011, 08:07 AM
I like the Plan! :thumbsup:

diz_girl
08-08-2011, 12:29 PM
Great idea. Since I'm assuming that you're getting the annual pass, you can get the Tables In Wonderland (TIW) card and save at all the WDW restaurants and get complimentary valet parking. Then there's special annual passholder offers for rooms. Enjoy.

minnie04
08-09-2011, 08:47 AM
Thanks for all the tips. We really never do the meal deals. I’m not sure why, I just never have. lol, but I will look into the room discounts and other things. I was mentioning it to my daughter (19) and she is already planning when we can go...I don’t dare mention it to the younger boys. They will be planning something every month... I’m just looking forward to packing up at any given time and hitting the parks. There are always hotel deals, so I’m not worried about that... I’m so excited!!!

Just a thought... if I buy the tickets in December, we can come back in Jan. for my son’s b-day. and then again for Valentine’s day, and spring break & my other son & hubby's b-day in may, don’t for get 4th of July, oh and my b-day and then summer(well we skip summer time its way to hot ), but will be back for Halloween and any three day weekend the kids are out of school. And close it out with Dec. trip to the MK.. Is that too many...lol... Thankfully we are only 3 hours away. I know it’s a lot, but if we have the tickets it’s going to be so worth it...

Disney4us2
08-09-2011, 11:45 AM
Thanks for all the tips. We really never do the meal deals. I’m not sure why, I just never have. lol, but I will look into the room discounts and other things. I was mentioning it to my daughter (19) and she is already planning when we can go...I don’t dare mention it to the younger boys. They will be planning something every month... I’m just looking forward to packing up at any given time and hitting the parks. There are always hotel deals, so I’m not worried about that... I’m so excited!!!

Just a thought... if I buy the tickets in December, we can come back in Jan. for my son’s b-day. and then again for Valentine’s day, and spring break & my other son & hubby's b-day in may, don’t for get 4th of July, oh and my b-day and then summer(well we skip summer time its way to hot ), but will be back for Halloween and any three day weekend the kids are out of school. And close it out with Dec. trip to the MK.. Is that too many...lol... Thankfully we are only 3 hours away. I know it’s a lot, but if we have the tickets it’s going to be so worth it...

It will be worth it. I am an hour away from Disneyland and end up going at least twice a month, if not more. Granted I don't stay overnight, although I have done so in the past, Have fun with your passes.

minnie04
08-09-2011, 01:42 PM
Thank you, I cant wait to buy them to get started ..:mickey:

LudwigVonDrake
08-14-2011, 05:34 PM
If I lived in Florida I would have an AP and probably be in WDW every weekend :mickey: