PDA

View Full Version : 30 Days... and Counting!

iceicebritney
08-05-2011, 09:02 AM
It's official, we've hit the 30 Day mark and are so excited we cannot contain ourselves:mickey: I wish we were leaving today! I just had to share my excitement!! Even though I tell my co-workers and friends, they just don't understand.

One thing that has me concerned is that I haven't received any of my magical express documents yet. Should I be worried or just expect them soon?

Disney Hungarian
08-05-2011, 09:34 AM
I have 50 days to go. So, I feel your pain and excitement. Thank goodness for INTERCOT.:number1:

cather74
08-05-2011, 09:38 AM
46 days to go!!! My documents usually come about 2 weeks before so don't worry!!! I'm so excited I could scream!!!!!! woohoo!!!:mickey3::figment::minnie::malef::tigger:

iceicebritney
08-05-2011, 09:48 AM
I'm with you guys:mickey: I'm so glad I'm not the only one going crazy with excitement:cloud9:

Cather, thanks for letting me know about the documents. This is our first time doing magical express so I'm having a hard time letting them "take care of everything" I'm a bit of an over planner and not knowing what time the bus is picking us up, what time we will arrive at our resort and all of the little things is driving me crazy:D

To get us in the Disney mood this weekend, we are making Lapu Lapus, unfortunately not in pineapples, and sitting pool side while mouse world radio provides a little background music:mickey:

How are you all preparing for your upcoming trips?

disneymom15
08-05-2011, 10:00 AM
We got ours a little over a week ago. We leave in 24 days. Yours should be arriving soon.

disneycutie165
08-05-2011, 10:03 AM
OMG I'm soooo jealous! ;) haha well we have 90-something days (it totally slipped my mind!) I know how you feel! I feel the same way and we have almost 3 months! Oh well, it will get here soon enough. But until then, i-cot gives me my daily Disney fix! I recommend choosing a classic Disney each night a week before your trip- it always gets the whole family excited! But congratulations on the other hand and I hope you have loads of fun!!!!:tink::balloon::wave::pixie:

Disney4us2
08-05-2011, 10:23 AM
Whooohooo:party: 10 days for us :mickey:

DisneyorBust
08-05-2011, 10:57 AM
The excitement can be unbearable at times! The 30 mark is a huge milestone, have fun with the final planning and packing.

yourmagicalguide
08-05-2011, 11:04 AM
This is our first time doing magical express so I'm having a hard time letting them "take care of everything" I'm a bit of an over planner and not knowing what time the bus is picking us up, what time we will arrive at our resort and all of the little things is driving me crazy:D

DH and I tried Magical Express for the first time on our last trip, and all went better than expected (and I'm an over-planner, too ;) ). The only small issue was that we used a travel agent to book the trip, and she didn't get us our ME vouchers until the day before we left :mad: Talk about stressed! :faint:

steamboat willy
08-05-2011, 11:21 AM
46 days to go!!! I'm so excited I could scream!!!!!! woohoo!!!:mickey3::minnie:

48 days for us and I don't see the excitement getting in more intense in 18 less days.
IceIceBritney, Go Ahead.....Say it! We're going to Disney World!!!
Cather74, we'll see you there! :mickey::popcorn::fworks::sail::pixie::balloon:

TiggerDeb
08-05-2011, 03:20 PM
33 days for us and looking forward to the mail coming with our ME tags.....:mickey:

Georgia092473
08-05-2011, 04:13 PM
11 days, 00 hours, 02 minutes & counting!!!

pdrlkr
08-06-2011, 08:08 AM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink:

Kairi_7378
08-06-2011, 08:50 AM
I think we'll be there at the same time! Have a great vacation.

(And thanks for posting the MJ question, I just realized that I have to send some stuff to Magical Journeys because our flights are FINALLY in line!)

iceicebritney
08-06-2011, 02:15 PM
I finally received my WDW Travel company documents today!!! However, no magical express documents yet... I'll be patient though and not call the poor people at 407wDisney anymore lol. I've harassed them enough with changes to our reservations:blush:

I'm so happy for those of you who are almost in the single digits, I wish we were there! Those days right before the trip are the best:mickey:

What a great suggestion to watch old Disney classics, we will definitely do that tonight! I didn't even think about that! Right now we are still enjoying our Lapu Lapus:thumbsup: