PDA

View Full Version : Photo ops- for one?

angua85
08-04-2011, 05:49 PM
I am going on my first solo trip to Disney next month. I took advantage of the free dining attached to the Memories package (TY Terrisue of Magical Journeys for finding me a great deal). It was a good deal without the photo package. But having bought it I am trying to figure out if I will use it.

So- any ideas on some neat photos the Disney photographers can take- when its just me? Will they do pics without the client in them? Or..?

Strmchsr
08-04-2011, 06:17 PM
If it's just you and you don't want a lot of pics in you I would suggest you take as many "scenic" shots of WDW as you can and use those to make your Photobook. It's also fun to include some of the "magic" shots you can get at the different parks (like you with Tink in your hand or holding Simba). But use the opportunity to really make a beautiful scenery book of WDW. You'll have access to all of the stock photos of the parks in the Photopass library, but I think it's much more special to use my own (plus, I think I'm an adequate enough photographer that mine usually look as good, or better, than the stock photos).

Disney Hungarian
08-04-2011, 07:48 PM
I agree with Chris. Here is a photo idea. Have the photopass photog take your picture walking away from the camera towards Cinderella Castle. Posing for the normal solo shots always tend to look like Facebook profile photos.

Try to get creative with it. I have talked to some of the photopass photogs and most of them that I talked to wished they could be more creative with their shots and not just do the same old shots all day long. So just ask and they may surprise you.:mickey:

ransam
08-05-2011, 11:41 AM
i went to DL solo in Jan. and will be going to WDW in march i think....
i found lots of good pics. I'm sure you will as well.
have a great trip.