PDA

View Full Version : Tickets for New years eve

plutosnana
08-04-2011, 12:18 PM
Can anyone tell me how much a one day pass for an adult would be on New Years eve? I was looking up Disney World on Youtube and watched the countdown to 2011, it looks like a pretty cool show!

:goofy:

DizneyRox
08-04-2011, 01:02 PM
It's a normal day at Disney, so whatever the price of a one day ticket is. There isn't a special ticket you need.

Be advised though, that is THE busiest day of the year, and single day ticket holders are the first group of people that may be denied entry to the parks if they reach capacity.

Depending on the park, there is a very good chance of them reaching some level of closure on that day, MK and Epcot could possibly even hit Phase 4, which allows no one into the park(s).

plutosnana
08-04-2011, 05:11 PM
have they counted the highest amount of people in the park?

:goofy:

DizneyRox
08-04-2011, 08:53 PM
I'm sure they have... The turnstyles do a pretty good job of keeping a head count.

goofy-4-disney
08-05-2011, 02:21 PM
I've been to WDW the week after Christmas one time, and that was enough for me. If you are planning on being in the MK that day be prepared to do a lot of standing and thats about it.

Scrappy2
08-08-2011, 02:11 PM
New Years Eve is really a lot of fun at the Magic Kingdom that everyone should do once. It is the busiest day of the year so be prepared to get there early and stay all day. If you leave and the park hits capicity you are not allowed back in. We got there early. Ate breakfast at the Main Street Bakery. Rode everything that we wanted to early before the crowds got so bad. It can be a long day. We were there from about 16 hours. So many people were in the park that our cell phones did not work so when we got seperated it took a few hours to find everyone in the party. The crowds were huge but it was really magical!! After I was really worried about the buses and they had them lined up and waiting on us. Have fun!

Mousemates
08-08-2011, 04:04 PM
It is a great place to celebrate the New Year (we've done it the past four or five years), but as others have said it is crazy busy...don't expect to do much riding and plan on healthy waits for even minor attractions...but in spite of all that it can still be lots of fun.