PDA

View Full Version : quick service credit for child

ranty
08-04-2011, 05:12 AM
Hello everyone:mickey: Just a quick question. I reads in a travel book that the q.s. dining credit for a child (age 3 ) can be used to purcase adult meals as the system can not tell the difference between orders. Is this true? Because if it was I could let my picky 3 yr old eat supper off of my wife and I and then save his credit towards a full breakfast credit the next morning. Is this okay? thanks everybody:thumbsup:

Strmchsr
08-04-2011, 07:47 AM
The credits are not separated on your ticket, but the rules of the DDP clearly state that children's credits are to be used on the children's menu. That said, it's perfectly fine for you to order a child's breakfast with that credit and let your child share with your wife on another meal.

Basket Mommy
08-04-2011, 07:26 PM
I've had CMs tell me before that it was acceptable for my children to order adult QS meals because the credits are not separated. We did, because our older son (who is now 10 so it doesn't matter anymore) has a huge appetite and the little kids' meals weren't filling enough for him.

jonahbear2006
08-05-2011, 10:10 PM
this is true. some cast members tell you it is ok, so my guess is that some restaurant managers are bothered by it and some are not. but its very true. a CS credit is a CS credit, regardless.