PDA

View Full Version : Kabuki Cafe Now Open in Japan

Melanie
08-03-2011, 07:08 AM
Was in Epcot yesterday afternoon, and noticed the new Kabuki Cafe is now open.

In addition to the Kakigori (with special toppings available), there is also ice cream (ginger, green tea or strawberry), smoothies, edamame, miso soup and a variety of Japanese beverages (green tea latte, Ramune soda, Kirin draft and sake).

SBETigg
08-03-2011, 07:23 AM
Looks good! Some great snack options.

Melanie
08-03-2011, 07:25 AM
Love that they have edamame! :tasty:

BrerGnat
08-03-2011, 08:50 AM
Is the kiosk in the same spot as before? Or, is it more visible. Any additional seating added?

Our kids loved the Kaki Gori when we went there.

Melanie
08-03-2011, 09:29 AM
Is the kiosk in the same spot as before? Or, is it more visible. Any additional seating added?

Our kids loved the Kaki Gori when we went there.

No seating added. It's located in exactly the same spot as before, but I definitely think it's more visible. The kiosk itself is bright and bold.

SBETigg
08-03-2011, 11:29 AM
As an aside, because I saw this on Twitter yesterday, how did you like your noodles from Yakitori House? Did they measure up?

Melanie
08-03-2011, 11:41 AM
As an aside, because I saw this on Twitter yesterday, how did you like your noodles from Yakitori House? Did they measure up?

LOL! These were udon noodles, which are thicker and more doughy than the soba noodles we had in Oki all the time, but very good nonetheless. Different is good! :thumbsup: And the sushi was wonderful. I swear, I could eat sushi everyday. ;)

Not sure why we've never tried Yakatori House, but we'll definitely be back. Ideally when it's a bit cooler, because outside seating is much more abundant there.

Sylvia
08-03-2011, 01:51 PM
I notice that they have Green Tea Ice Cream. I think I'm going to have to try some, since I love Green Tea.

Melanie
08-03-2011, 03:56 PM
I notice that they have Green Tea Ice Cream. I think I'm going to have to try some, since I love Green Tea.

I tried Green Tea ice cream at Tokyo Disneyland one time. It was good.

Figment!
08-03-2011, 09:14 PM
Thanks, Mel ! :number1:

I think this kiosk has been open for only about a week or so.