PDA

View Full Version : Not so Scary OR Mickey's Xmas party??

minnie04
08-02-2011, 04:41 PM
Ok I have both hotels booked for both events. The problem is my DH is most likely going to make me choice one or the other. We have been to both in the past (not in the same year). I do prefer the Xmas over Halloween, BUT my question is how can I convince him to want to do BOTH!!! We haven’t been since last year and I’m really starting to JONES on going..:mickey:

Bucs300
08-03-2011, 03:17 AM
Tell him there's no way you can make a choice when it comes to something as magical as Disney during the holidays. Disney is great year-round, but when it comes to the holidays it's simply amazing! So he's just gonna have to bite the bullet and go to both!! :thumbsup:

Sylvia
08-03-2011, 01:15 PM
I agree with Jason.

But, if you absolutely can't convince him to go to both, I recommend Christmas. Besides the party, there are so many amazing decorations and events during that time of year.

But, I hope he'll do both.

Mousemates
08-03-2011, 01:36 PM
If you are pyrotechnic addict then i would go with the Halloween stay...its our favorite disney firework show.

brivers222
08-03-2011, 02:39 PM
just buy both and then tell him "non-refundable" we have to go!

minnie04
08-03-2011, 03:41 PM
LOL... Thanks everyone. I’m working on it... I hope to do both, but last night he mentioned it again about choosing one over the other. So I have to take it slowwww. If I do end up making the choice it will be Xmas. I love the MK during Xmas. I will keep ya posted on the outcome. I have until October 14th to cancel the hotel.

Bucs300
08-03-2011, 07:04 PM
Tell him he's a party pooper!! Lol

I definitely agree though if you're gonna pick one over the other I would go with Xmas as well, Disney during Christmas time is the best!! :santa3: