PDA

View Full Version : Disney in November

beezyboo10
08-01-2011, 09:35 PM
Can someone tell me how busy is the theme parks in the weekend prior to Thanksgiving and the following Monday and Tuesday

Bucs300
08-01-2011, 11:05 PM
In my experiences I think the crowds tend to pick up a little during the early weeks of November but it's not super crowded by any means. Thanksgiving weekend can get a little busy but the weekend prior to Thanksgiving and the week after it aren't usually very busy. So those should be good times for you to visit! :mickey:

Stickey
08-02-2011, 12:48 PM
The weekend just prior to Thanksgiving begins to get exceptionally busy. By Sunday, it is wall-to-wall crowds

Stu29573
08-02-2011, 01:29 PM
We went the week before Thanksgiving last year. Up until. the weekend everything was pretty much walk on. The weekend was a little busier, but still nice. Right before Thursday it got pretty busy, but not like the summer. All in all its a great time to go!

Daisy'sMom
08-02-2011, 02:40 PM
We always go over the day after Thanksgiving and it is crowded but fun! Everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit:mickey:

Tinkerbella16
08-04-2011, 03:46 PM
The only time we will visit WDW is in November, the week before thanksgiving. Its a great time to go because the crowds are low, and wait times are short. We always go from Sunday-Saturday, and we almost always notice the crowd level difference once Friday comes.. the parks are more crowded and wait times for rides are much longer. I would have to say that weekend it does get crowded because everyone coming for Thanksgiving are starting to arrive.