PDA

View Full Version : House o' Blues, Gospel Brunch, tix??

tinkergal
08-01-2011, 10:29 AM
Hey Gang,

I can purchase GB tix in advance on the HoB site thru LiveNation which asses $9 per ticket in 'fees'. Anybody know if these fees are charged @ the HoB box office as well? If not, I'm thinking of taking my chances & waiting to buy @ the box office.

Thanks for your input!!

TREECE'S MAGIC
08-02-2011, 05:51 AM
You can purchase yuor tickets on line - I did mine along with the other dinign reservations at the 180 mark. You need to provide credit card info and you will have a confirmation number - take the credit card you made the purchase and identification to the window adn you are all set.
We go to the Gospel Brunch every time at Disney.
Have a great time !

TheDuckRocks
08-02-2011, 10:37 AM
We did ours over the phone and were not charged any additional fees. Picked our tickets up with a confirmation number and the credit card I made the purchase.

Fastpasssteve
08-03-2011, 12:34 AM
I hope you go ahead with this reservation. I really enjoyed the music and the FOOD!

Here's a hint: If you have your choice of seats, try not to get a table right up in front of the stage. I sat right up against the stage one time, and I felt bad getting up and going for more food...or that great bread pudding! Sit back a ways. FYI, the 4 tops toward the back on the main level are those tall chairs that some older or larger people find difficult to get into and sit in.